Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hitler Hates Favre



I have had enough of the Brett Favre drama fest. Give it up already, Brett! You would do a better job selling Just for Men than you will do as a QB this year. Go back to Mississippi and go hunting and fishing til your feet are rotting or your trigger finger has a blister. Your legacy is already going down in flames. Leave while the cheeseheads still adore you.

This all must be a little stressful for Aaron Rodgers. He now has the weight of Wisky on his shoulders every game. I think it is near impossible for him to have a decent season because he will try to avoid failure rather than take chances for a win. No way I am drafting him on any of my fantasy teams.

I do love the ESPN reporter who must be camped out at Lambeau Field because she has broadcasting there day and night. She has probably raided all the local botiques by now searching for new clothes for TV since there is no way she could have thought it was going to drag out this long. ESPN even has a Favre section to its Bottom Line ticker just like it does for MLB and college football.

3 comments:

JDL said...

works for me

Anna Casey said...

Who is Favre and why does Hitler care about him?

Anna Casey said...

Oh, and why am I not linked to your blog?