Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Dreams

At some point last night I had a dream that my friend, Justin, either made a post or comment that complained that I had not made a new entry on blog within the past 24 hours. In defense of my blog, I had to go check my blog and his just to make sure that it was something that I had dreamt.


Random Thought for the Day:

How much money would you have to make to perform a job in the public eye and get boo'd frequently??? Evidently up to 58 million over 6 years is not enough for Vince Young to be able deal with the stress and pressure of being an NFL quarterback. It seems that Vince isn't having as much fun as he was back in college when he was slicing through defenses and throwing over the top to his speedy receivers. VY's mom has said that he is "hurting inside and out" and he might not want to play football anymore. What the crap? The season just started and he has already had too much? Preseason was too stressful for him?
The Titans already made a mistake when they drafted VY and should have drafted down and grabbed the local Vandy product, Jay Cutler. Cutler had everything that you need in an NFL QB and he showed in on Monday Night Football this week. VY will never be able to make the accurate passes needed to drive teams down the field each week. Yes, he can make highlight runs and an occassional roll out pass, but overall he does suck and the Titans win despite him. I think to start winning over fans in Nashville it would help if he starts wearing a shirt when he goes out it with friends.

8 comments:

Andrew said...

I hate Vince Young and hopes he never plays another down. Kerry Collins is actually an upgrade. He can make all the throws.

JDL said...

andrew, your hatred of Vince amazes me.

The Nunley said...

I love me some thug! VY is my man and will come out of it. He knida reminds me of me our first years of flag football.

UNtil THen,

Andrew said...

Nunley, you only like VY because you would pick him every time on NFL 2K2 because you have to have a QB that can run.

Andrew said...

And Aaron would always watch which play you picked.

Andrew said...

I find it odd that it's all dudes he's dancing with topless and possibly pants-less too.

But I do like the LiveStrong bracelet.

JDL said...

He came to Dell a few times for a charity he was working with. I remember him being 2 hours late, and saying "I Luv De Kids"

Andrew,
Are you insinuating something with your last comment?

Andrew said...

Yes, that he has no balls.

Like Lance Armstrong