Monday, October 27, 2008

Man's Best Friend

It's a chilly afternoon here in the Midwest and another day for me to slip into my flannel lined Carhartts.  I have had them for almost a year but nearly everyday in the late fall and winter I find myself wearing them.  Jenny thinks they feel uncomfortable to touch, but I beg to differ.  
For me they are great for getting stuff done outside, chilling on the couch watching football, or taking Macy for a walk.  

Ladies if you are looking for ideas for Christmas for your man consider a nice pair of these fine pants.  Nothing defines manliness quite like Carhartt.  

I don't know who this cute little girl is but I just had to post this.  I guess you could dress your whole family in Carhartts.


  

2 comments:

JDL said...

Amen.
There are no finer pants.

Anna Casey said...

Agreed on the carhartts, fo sho! We've all had them at one time or another in this family, but we seem to be running low lately, Christmas is a good idea.