Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been too long

Can't believe it has been a month since I have touched the blogs. All apologies to all you loyal readers...j/k. Last month in the cardiac ICU and this month in the medical ICU and my blogging time kind of disappeared.

Like to get back to it by letting you know what I am into...

Toblerone chocolate

Bill Simmons' Podcasts and Football columns

Campbell's Tomato and Rice Soup

Skin and Bones by Foo Fighters

Finding songs on Rock Band to purchase on iTunes

Riding on my trainer (a great birthday surprise from my J)

Dr. Mario on the old Nintendo

Lost

Settlers of Catan

and finally looking forward to WOMV

3 comments:

RD said...

Good to know you are alive. ICU is pretty intense stuff. Hope that went well for you. Can't wait till WOM. Be good to catch up.

-RD

Adam said...

I never got into Dr. Mario...the little pills never made sense to me . Marble Madness maybe, but not Dr. Mario.

DVD said...

What did you think of Lost?