Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why Not...

So I'm now 30. It's been a year since I have blogged. Most of my contribution to the internetz is on twitter, but I have always liked more of the options of a blog. So who knows maybe I'll start posting more. Rumor has it that @jhawkgray might even start blogging or tumblring soon.

Monday Night Football was in New England last night and it was cold and breezy. The Don was there along with his hair and one of them got a little riled up when a sudden updraft of air rushed into the luxury sweets.



I've never fully taken advantage of some of the goodies that Hulu has to offer but I came upon a cool series of videos from AV Underground where they have 25 bands cover 25 songs on a first come first served basis. Nashville's own Ben Folds has a great cover of Elliott Smith but my favorite so far is Coheed and Cambria covering The Smiths.

2 comments:

Erick said...

I went back and watched this a couple times and made Laurie watch too. His hair is a national treasure. It also has it's own twitter page.

LaurieJo said...

Glad you're going to give it another shot, Aaron! It will be good to read your voice...