Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not your Everyday Tailgate

The action inside the Rose Bowl during the USC-UCLA game this past weekend paled in comparison to the craziness during tailgating. A flag football game nearly turned deadly when a football bounced into a parked Mercedes and a brawl erupted. Reports say that 50-75 people were involved and 2 guys got stabbed and one man was arrested on attempted murder charges. I haven't seen fans that intense all year and this was 3 hours before the game!

Today a clip surfaced of a granny "gettin' her groove freak on" during tailgaiting festivities. Someone, please tell me there was alcohol involved. The clip is safe for work but not safe for your eyes. You'll never be able to see someone wearing a maroon track suit the same. I can't imagine being her children or grandchildren seeing your grandmother backin' her thang up.

1 comment:

Erick said...

Um wow. Now I want to scrub my brain. Although I hope I can still move like that when I'm her age.