Monday, September 29, 2008

The Adventure is Complete

Wes and I survived the race over the weekend, but I have not felt this sore since the MTSU flag football tournament in undergrad.  (If you were there, I am sure you remember that weekend well.)  We finished 21st out of around 50 teams in 11 hours and 40 minutes.  I will have a recap of the race and some of the funny parts over the next few days, but for now go check out some pictures courtesy of Anne who was an awesome support crew/chauffeur/paparazzi.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Congrats! I posted on your "shoutbox," but don't know how you would've seen that.

I remember the soreness stemming from the MTSU Flag Football Tourney. I use that soreness as my baseline for all soreness that I experience to this day.

I hope Laura isn't too sore after giving birth. She probably won't be in the mood to hear about her soreness being compared to post-flag football pain.

JDL said...

In all fairness, we were all VERY sore after that tourney.

Andrew said...

Aaron, you know the pictures they use to let patients describe their pain level...a picture of us after the tournament should be used to denote "intense pain."

The Nunley said...

I was able to ignore my pain, b/c of my anger towards Aaron.

"Just Listen they are calling out their plays."

UNtil THen,

Aaron said...

The greatest moment of that weekend in my mind, other than the Cici's buffet, was when Andrew put his swim move on the O-Line and sacked the QB for a safety from that other team from Tech.

I still play that back in my mind in slow motion.

Andrew said...

The team you are referring to was the Stunners. Oh, the glory days.

The Nunley said...

It was awesome move. We were so pumped at that.