Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary J

3 years ago today I married a smoking hot chick who happened to be my best friend.  It is crazy to look back and so much has happened over the past 3 years - Memphis, marriage, Macy, med school, moving here to Columbia.  It has all been so much better with you, J.  We have so many more cool adventures to look forward to over the next few years even though we will have some more moving mixed in between.  

I am so glad we decided "to hang out some more" after camp and managed to survive dating long distance.  Who would have thought that a few innocent sailboat rides would have led to this :)


As I look back we did have some sweet parties that weekend... Hope those that were there enjoyed!

6 comments:

DVD said...

Congratulations, you two! Every healthy relationship takes work and you both deserve credit. And thanks for sharing your lives with us, I am thrilled you ended up here, and Timbaz will never be the same. Maybe there doesn't HAVE to be more moving in your future ...

Erick said...

Congrats. I'm so glad that you are here and a part of our lives. I second DVD's comment that moving does not have to take place.

LaurieJo said...

Congratulations! You two are incredible, and I'm so glad we have gotten to know you. I won't say it again, but you know I agree with the previous commentors. ;)

Jenny said...

Thanks Aaron. I will never forgo an open spot on your sailboat. Love you tons! Thanks for making our first three years so wonderful and for always being by my side. Our anniversary celebration at The Bistro was amazing.

Anna Casey said...

You guys have so much to be proud of in your relationship, Congratulations! You are one of those couples that are just fun to be around, your love and friendship with each other is obvious and comfortable, and it draws other in.

Obviously, I think you can have many adventures by just staying right here in Columbia, what more do you need?!?

Love you guys!

Red said...

Congratulations! Your wedding was great and an honor to be in, but the rehearsal dinner might have been even better since I'd never been to Buca di Beppo. Jenny, if you read this, it's very apparent how much Aaron cares for you. I'm happy for you both. Happy Anniversary.